up to £19k + Bonus
Customer Service Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a NEW role for a local company with a global presence due to expansion! Our client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their team on full time, permanent basis.
We are currently recruiting for a NEW role for a local company with a global presence due to expansion!
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their team on full time, permanent basis.
As Customer Service Specialist you will ensure that the organisation satisfies the customers’ needs, being reactive on daily tasks, planning, field needs and proactive on process improvement, case management and trying to anticipate the company good workflow, timings and deadlines. You will be a key role in the communication from the field to the office, supporting colleagues from the business, dealing with customers and providers for delivering the best services and being the primary responsible for logistics coordination.
· Provide excellent customer service to customers and stakeholders
· Manage the sales administration process pre and post, organising archives, issuing forms and documents for internal and external parties
· Tracking customer communications, managing problems and resolving queries
· Responsible for the logistics, delivering the appropriate goods and following up on dispatch status.
· Deal with any authorities, law updates and requirements relating to import-export.
· Responsible for business events, including arranging travel and accommodation.
You will have previous administrative experience and be willing to work in a small, fast growing company where commitment and results orientation are of main importance. Demonstrate ability to work autonomously, proactivity, self-starter attitude and team building.
You will ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) and/or at least 2+ years’ experience in customer service or sales support.
In return, our client is offering a salary of up to £19k plus 10% bonus and pension scheme.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org