We are currently recruiting for a Medical Sales Account Manager for an international business with the head office based in Sheffield; you can be based anywhere in the UK to do this role.
The successful candidate will interact with customers, colleagues and anyone else within their role in a manner reflective of these values together with the companies’ brand, culture and expertise.
Putting people with a hearing loss at the centre of everything you do, as a subject matter expert you will:
- Provide customers with the most up to date product and scientific information – engage and develop their interest and intent to choose us and our products.
- Explain the unique benefits of the company compared with competitors, keeping your product and competitor knowledge up to date.
- Attend and advise in surgery and at Temporal Bone Laboratories, attend fitting appointments with clinical specialists and provide general advice on candidacy, liaising with our excellent clinical colleagues both in the UK and abroad for opinion and guidance on patient’s clinical suitability.
- Prepare and present tailored presentations with the latest product and clinical data to present at clinic, regional and national meetings.
- Attend national and international conferences, including social activities
- Identify and support new business opportunities in both established clinics and appropriate new ENT / Audiology units, utilising our resources such as clinical, marketing, operations and our international knowledge and support.
- Work with colleagues to write and update individual clinic plans detailing each clinic’s current and potential needs from our product portfolio.
- Support Key Opinion Leader development such as suggested areas of expertise, speaker sessions identifying the level at which the speaker will have the maximum impact, training, resources or exposure required.
Some flexibility is required in terms of evening, weekend and overnight stays for conferences, surgeries, relationship building and patient appointments.
Home based but close to the motorway network, accessible to a UK airport and mainline train station a bonus. Ideal locations would include Manchester / Oxford / Birmingham.
In return the client is offering £30,000 – £35,000 (DOE) plus benefits including:
- 6% company contribution to pension
2 x salary life assurance
- 36 days annual leave (incl. bank hols) p.a.
- 60% gym contribution
- Cash Health plan scheme
- 45p per mile fuel repayment
Proven medical sales experience essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org