£9.23/hour + Benefits
Part Time Project Coordinator – 12 month contract
Our client, based in Harrogate is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their team on a part time basis to cover a 12-month maternity contract
Our client, based in Harrogate is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their team on a part time basis to cover a 12-month maternity contract with an immediate start available for the right candidate!
This is a small team who support the delivery of training, coaching and other facilitated events and team members are reliant on each other for help when under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Supporting projects – liaising with client coordinators, participants and training managers on taking bookings, recording all logistical and attendance plans, preparing standard materials, researching travel options and visa requirements and recording learner progress
· Preparing materials: formatting, proof reading, editing (using Microsoft suite: Word, PowerPoint or Excel)
· Being responsible for purchase orders to external suppliers and checking incoming supplier invoices and expenses. Recording expenditure on materials to ensure accuracy of profitability for each project
· Taking inbound phone calls
· Other ad-hoc tasks may be required from time to time
Our client is looking for someone with previous office based experience, previous project experience would be an advantage although not essential. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in dealing with people at all levels, internally and externally. Ideally you will be proactive, organised, able to plan and work to deadlines on your own initiative coupled with excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills.
This is a temporary position to cover a maternity leave from up until February 2019. The hours are 28 hours per week. There is some flexibility to work these hours over either 4 or 5 days (Monday to Friday) starting at 8:30 with flexibility on finish times depending on a regular pattern of days worked.
Holiday entitlement starts at 23 days plus bank holidays.
In return, our client is offering £9.23 per hour.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!