£30k - £40k
Supporting the Director, the Company Accountant will be responsible for assisting with daily running of the accounts function.
Supporting the Director, the Company Accountant will be responsible for assisting with daily running of the accounts function. This is a hands on and very varied role and would suit a candidate who is looking for a long-term opportunity within an exciting, dynamic business which is working with and developing a number of high profile clients across the country.
You will be producing the monthly accounts for the business which includes the following tasks:
· Bank and balance sheet reconciliation
· Journal entry
· Cash flow forecasts
· Preparing year end accounts
· Maintaining the fixed asset register
· Managing the company’s funds, maximising return on investment while minimising risk
· Financial planning and strategic analysis in areas such as forecasting, budgeting for both short and long term, engaging in cost reduction analysis, reviewing operational performance
· Quarterly VAT submissions and book-keeping
· Any accounting duties required to support the business
Our client is keen to hear from candidates with previous experience of the above tasks. It’s essential that you are personable, adaptable and happy with a hands on & varied role.
The business is open to hearing from candidates from both industry and practise backgrounds as they consider your skills and experience to be more important.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA Qualified however, our client will consider candidates who are QBE with a solid understanding of SAGE and Excel.
You will be working in a professional environment; therefore, you will need to be well presented and articulate.
You will be polite, friendly and welcoming and understand the importance of good client service.
You will be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
You will have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will be keen and enthusiastic in your approach to tasks and also to your development.
You must be reliable and flexible with excellent timekeeping.
In return, our client is offering a salary of up to £40,000 DOE.
Our client based in North Yorkshire is easily accessible as it is based close to the A1.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org