£25k - £30k + Benefits
Customer Services Technician
Our client, a leader in their field is looking to recruit a Customer Services Technician on a full time basis to cover the Yorkshire area!
Our client, is looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician / Service Engineer to join their successful team on a full time, permanent basis!
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK leaders in their industry. Based from their Leeds office, as Maintenance Technician / Service Engineer you will be required to cover the Yorkshire area.
You will assess defects and feedback details of work required to Customer Care Co-Ordinators.
· To have read, understood and comply with Company Policy and Procedures at all times.
· To ensure that all works that are outlined on the work instruction are carried out to a high standard, and maintain a close relationship with the customer care office team.
· To ensure that the company van for which you are responsible is maintained and kept clean and tidy at all times.
· To always represent the company professionally in both personal appearance and conduct.
· To carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your managers.
· You will be required to carry out customer care remedial work on occupied properties
Preferably, you will have a joinery background complemented with multi-skilled experience of various disciplines associated within the house building industry including minor plaster patching and decorating.
You will have great communication and listening skills, you will be flexible, enthusiastic and presentable. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, embrace training and work towards deadlines under pressure.
In return, our client is offering a salary of between £25k – £30k + company van + many other benefits.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com