£20k - £24k + benefits
Our client is a long-established company based in Knaresborough, looking for an Operations Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis!
Our client is a long-established company based in Knaresborough, looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis!
· Processing of purchase orders on Sage 200 system, including stock item and B.O.M. creation.
· Produce timely reports for open purchase orders and stock inventory to the Operations Manager.
· Liaise with suppliers and couriers to ensure timely delivery of goods and fulfilment of sales orders.
· Assistance with goods receipts and despatches.
· Provide liaison with Sales team on stock availability and pricing.
· Liaise with Operations manager to ensure optimum inventory control.
· Undertake sales and commercial tasks as may be delegated by Company Management.
· Knowledge of Sage 200 essential.
· Previous operations experience within a distribution environment.
· Attention to detail with good IT skills including Microsoft packages.
· Experience of import and export procedures an advantage
· Confidence and ability to build excellent working relationships with suppliers and work colleagues on all levels.
Hours: Full time 39 hours (8.30-5.30 Mon – Thu, 8.30-4.30 Fri.
Holidays: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
Benefits: Companywide bonus scheme
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org