£18K + Benefits
NEW and EXCITING role as a Hospital Bookings Administrator to join our well-established company based in Harrogate on a full time, permanent basis! This is an EXCITING opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation!
NEW and EXCITING role as a Hospital Bookings Administrator to join our well-established company based in Harrogate on a full time, permanent basis!
This is an EXCITING opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation!
You will be assisting the Hospital Bookings Assistant Manager with daily tasks; this role is extremely varied which requires dedication and high attention to detail.
· To arrange all travel (drivers, trains & flights) and accommodation arrangements, ensuring that all bookings made are in line with preferences but also within budget.
· Organise and liaise anesthetists ahead of all operating lists. It is important that you build relationships with each of them to ensure an efficient way of confirming cover for our surgeons’.
· Ordering equipment and garments once checked with the notes.
· Uploading admission times once approved by Hospital.
· To assist with patient file requests.
· Answering and screen all incoming calls, taking messages
· To manage individual workload and stay on top of all tasks.
· Be able to prioritise and split time and workload accordingly.
· Assisting in all areas that come under the Hospital Bookings discipline when required.
· Being proactive with all aspects of the above.
· Willingness to work full time, this may include evenings and weekends if required or to meet the business needs. Suitable notice would be given if this was required.
You must enthusiastic, hardworking and have excellent communication skills. This role requires you to be highly organised with the ability to follow instructions and work strategically. Being a team player is a must but being able to work independently is needed.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm / 11:00am – 7:00pm
On Call weekend Rota – Once per month. (When fully trained)
In return, our client is offering a salary of £18k + company benefits!
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!