£18,100 + Benefits
Breakdown Claims Handler
Our award-winning client is looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator to join their successful growing team on a full time, permanent basis!
Our AWARD winning client is currently looking to recruit a Breakdown Claims Handler to their team due to expansion within the company!
IMMEDIATE starts available!
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for someone looking to start their office career. Our client offers a fantastic working environment, a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to progress.
Working as part of a well established team and reporting into the Team Leader your main duties will include:
· Answer inbound calls from customers and providing them with an excellent service
· To empathise with customers following a breakdown, motor accident or pet injury/illness and to also provide reassurance and assistance.
· Continuous performance monitoring, recruiting, negotiation and management of and with existing and potential agents
· To maximise the profit of the business through effective call handling and working to agreed KPIs and performance targets.
· To effectively explain policy limitations to policyholders, whilst providing excellent customer care
· Handle any complaints within regulatory guidelines
· Any ad hoc administration duties
Variety of shift available – contact for further details!
Our client is looking for someone with previous customer service experience either within an office, retail or hospitality environment. You must have a confident telephone manner and be comfortable liaising with internal and external parties.
Interested? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
The hours are based on various shift patterns between the hours of 6am and 10pm, and they include weekend work and bank holidays.