£10 - £12 / hour
EM Recruiting is EXCITED to be working very closely with a well-established company based in Harrogate. Taking pride in what they do, they are now seeking to recruit a part time Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their growing team!
PART TIME ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
EM Recruiting is EXCITED to be working very closely with a well-established company based in Harrogate.
Taking pride in what they do, they are now seeking to recruit a part time Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their growing team!
This is the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and driven individual to join an extremely successful business!
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Reconciling the bank account and feeding information back into Xero
· Communicating effectively with our Accountants and assisting with the collation of information to present to the accountant for the annual returns
· Processing receipts and expenses and chasing/reconciling payment from clients
· Communicating with clients and internal team members
· Managing the invoices of the company including company expenses
· Billing clients using our online payment systems (XERO)
· Credit control
· Petty cash reconciliations
You will be joining a very successful company at a period of growth and excitement, this position is based in a thriving and fast paced environment, so it’s essential that you are pro-active and have excellent communication skills.
Previous experience of Xero is essential and you must have 2 years industry experience. Our client is looking for someone with excel experience, but this is not essential! You will have a good sense of humor and have a bubbly, happy personality!
In return, our client is offering a salary of £10-12/hour! With many benefits such as flexible working hours, comprehensive training and career development. Weekly yoga classes, fun working environment and a great team to work with!
This role will not be around for long as it is a FANTASTIC opportunity, you do not want to miss out!
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!